Version: 1.2 (stable)
Contact: www.LavX.hu, email@example.com
- Based on the latest EMUI (B624)
- Removed the unnecessarry applications like MapBar. (Chinese maps)
- Working FastBoot
- Working Power Off alarm clock
- Better and faster applications like AOSP Browser instead the Huawei’s half Chinese browser
- Beautiful user interface
- Fully supported multilanguage
- Tweaks like no bootsound and every apps zipaligned.
- Integrated Google Applications like Playstore and Talk!
- Integrated SuperSU (root) and Busybox
- Chinese recovery
- Min. 15% battery charge
- Based on the latest B624 nad XiUI v1.1 (lot of fixes, improvements)
- Carbon Backup deleted
- Titanium Backup added
- Updated Gapps
- Some bugfixes
- Fully supported multilanguage (Every by Android 4.1.2)
- Updated and redesigned Miui File Explorer
- Added Flash Player
How to install:
- BACKUP your personal datas
- Copy ROM to SD card
- Turn off phone
- Hold (Power) and (Vol+) buttons
- Select option 4th then 1st. (Wipe/Factory Reset)
- Select 2nd then 4th and 1st (Install zip from SD card)
- Select XiUI_v1.2_Stable.zip
- Select 5th to go back to main menu.
- Select 1st to reboot.
If you wipe your device after you had installed the ROM the notification bar will disappear. Only way to get back if you reinstall the ROM!
Apps names are foreign?
Go to settings->Manage apps->All tab->Smart Launher->Clear Data->Restart your phone!
It’s a bug of Smart Launcher.
Main Mirror – Mega.co.nz (366.5 MB)
(if you upload somewhere, please send the link to me and I will put here…)
NEW VERSION HERE: http://lavx.hu/xiui-v1-3-for-u9508/